About Biddle Consulting Group
Biddle Consulting Group, Inc. (BCG) specializes in Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) consulting, litigation support, personnel testing software development, and Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) outsourcing and software. Since 1974, when known under the name Biddle & Associates, BCG has worked with thousands of employers in these areas, as well as providing litigation support as consultants or experts in over 200 state, federal, and circuit court of appeal EEO cases involving statistics and/or job-relatedness (test validity) analyses. This includes conducting sensitive statistical EEO audit analyses for employers prior to a suit to minimize the likelihood of suit. BCG has developed and validated personnel tests in hundreds of situations and are used by thousands of employers.
BCG's employees have had professional articles published in several leading publications in the field of EEO compliance and test validation that deal with statistics, disparate impact, job relatedness, and organizational behavior.
Our staff specializes in these areas and includes several Masters and/or Doctorate level Industrial-Organizational Psychologists. Our leading partners are frequently on the national/regional speaking circuit in the areas of EEO compliance, affirmative action, compensation analysis, and test development and test validation. The same partners have also provided statistical and test validation training for the executive, management, and compliance officer ranks in the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP).
In addition to our consulting and training services, BCG develops and distributes HR and EEO software encompassing three primary areas: Personnel Testing, EEO Compliance, and AAP preparation.
- Dan A. Biddle, Ph.D., President/CEO
- Patrick M. Nooren, Ph.D., Executive Vice President
- Dan Kuang, Ph.D., Vice President of Legal and Audit Support Services
- James E. Kuthy, Ph.D., Principal Consultant
- Marife Ramos, Director of EEO/AA Operations
Our Consulting Services:
- Affirmative Action Plan Outsourcing
- Compensation Analysis
- EEO/AA Litigation Support (Plaintiff and Defendant)
- Job Analysis
- Test Development and Test Validation
Our Software Products:
- Adverse Impact Toolkit™
- myAAP affirmative action plan development software
- AutoGOJA® job analysis software
- C4 call center testing software
- COMPARE™ compensation analysis software
- CritiCall® dispatcher/call-taker personnel selection software
- ENCOUNTER soft skills video situational judgment testing software for general office and nursing
- OPAC® (Office Proficiency Assessment & Certification) office skills testing software
- TVAP™ Test Validation & Analysis Program software