BCG’s Rose Ramos joined the Firefighter’s Burn Institute Zumbathon fundraiser on August 27. The money raised at the Zumbathon helps provide recovery programs and treatment for burn survivors, among other causes. The 2-hour Zumba class was joined by various Zumba instructors and Zumba enthusiasts who all raised funds by inviting friends and joining the raffle. Rose got the chance to dance and help out with the booth this time!
The Ronald McDonald’s House of Charities in Sacramento holds an “Outdoor Work Party” on the second Saturday of each month where volunteers help in weeding, trimming and sweeping at the RMHC grounds. Rose Ramos, BCG’s AAP/EEO Quality Control Specialist, joined last month’s ground’s clean up together with other regular volunteers in the RMHC. Rose makes it a point to go every other month and join the fun while helping a great charity.
Biddle Consulting Group is looking for a full-time entry-level analyst who will join the dynamic team of the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action (AA) division. During the first few months of employment, the successful candidate will be required to learn the principles, the analyses, and the reports behind affirmative action planning. These will all be taught through classroom-style and hands-on training. The incumbent will work directly with various clients in the fulfillment of their affirmative action planning obligations.
- Work with various in-house applications and tools to complete affirmative action plans (AAPs) and various other projects
- Directly communicate with clients through verbal and written forms
- Provide EEO/AA training to clients
- Work with a team of analysts, consultants, and quality control staff to fulfill own or other team members’ work products
- Learn the principles of and the laws behind EEO/AA
- Set-up and analyze various data sets
- Continued education through reading various articles and publications and attending training and conferences/seminars
Bachelor’s degree with at least a year of experience in a professional setting. Relevant experience is a plus and/or may substitute for the degree requirement on a year-for-year basis.
- Microsoft Word
Ability to: Work independently and with a team. Perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to emergency situations effectively; communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Please submit a resume with a cover letter addressed to email@example.com. Applications with no corresponding cover letter will not be considered. Candidates must pass an Excel test and will be asked to provide a sample written communication.
Applications will be accepted until August 24, 2018.