Biddle Consulting Group is looking for a full-time quality control associate/administrative assistant who will join the dynamic team of the Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action division. During the first few months of employment, the successful candidate will undergo classroom-style and hands-on training to get familiarized with the principles and the reports behind affirmative action planning. Training on tools and applications utilized for developing AAPs will also be provided to the successful candidate. He/She will assist a team of analysts and consultants in the fulfillment of various AAP- and non-AAP- related projects.
• Work with various in-house applications and tools to complete affirmative action plans (AAPs) and other projects
• Manage multiple projects from various team members
• Provide timely project status updates to project managers
• Work with a team of quality control staff to fulfill own or other staff members’ work products
• Check all reports to ensure that work products meet BCG’s professional standards
• Complete individual components of the AAP under the supervision of the project manager
• Manage project manager’s expectations to ensure that project timelines and deliverables are met
• Maintain organized files
• Perform other administrative duties as assigned
Must be at least a high school graduate. Must be computer literate with knowledge of:
• Microsoft Word
Ability to: Work independently and with a team. Perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to emergency situations effectively; communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Sit in front of a computer for a long period of time and perform detailed checks on work products.
Please submit a resume with a cover letter addressed to Marife Ramos, firstname.lastname@example.org, and/or to John Piatt, email@example.com. Applications with no corresponding cover letter will not be considered.
Biddle Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).