Biddle Consulting Group is looking for a full-time entry-level analyst who will join the dynamic team of the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action (AA) division. During the first few months of employment, the successful candidate will be required to learn the principles, the analyses, and the reports behind affirmative action planning. These will all be taught through classroom-style and hands-on training. The incumbent will work directly with various clients in the fulfillment of their affirmative action planning obligations.
- Work with various in-house applications and tools to complete affirmative action plans (AAPs) and various other projects
- Directly communicate with clients through verbal and written forms
- Provide EEO/AA training to clients
- Work with a team of analysts, consultants, and quality control staff to fulfill own or other team members’ work products
- Learn the principles of and the laws behind EEO/AA
- Set-up and analyze various data sets
- Continued education through reading various articles and publications and attending training and conferences/seminars
Bachelor’s degree with at least a year of experience in a professional setting. Relevant experience is a plus and/or may substitute for the degree requirement on a year-for-year basis.
- Microsoft Word
Ability to: Work independently and with a team. Perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to emergency situations effectively; communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Please submit a resume with a cover letter addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications with no corresponding cover letter will not be considered. Candidates must pass an Excel test and will be asked to provide a sample written communication.
Applications will be accepted until August 24, 2018.