In this video, Mike Callen, Vice President of Products at Biddle Consulting Group, discusses one of the most important reasons to use pre-employment testing software in your organization – defensibility.
Biddle Consulting Group has released a new report regarding the legal defensibility of the Prophecy nurse assessment tool. This report is for Prophecy clients or those who are considering using Prophecy as their pre-employment nurse testing solution. This easy-to-read report provides answers to questions regarding Prophecy Assessments and its compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) laws.
Contents of the report:
- The Partners
- The Assessments
- Relevant EEO Regulations
- Validation Regulations and Standards
- Adverse Impact Monitoring and Recordkeeping Obligations
- Adverse Impact: The Trigger for EEO Liability
- How Prophecy Assessments Addresses Validation Regulations
- Clinical Assessments
- Situational and Behavioral Assessments
- Transportability Survey Tool
- Appendix A: Background on Biddle Consulting Group, Inc.
- Appendix B: Validation Transportability Survey 14
- Appendix C: FAQs Regarding the Defensibility and Compliance of the Prophecy Assessments
- General Liability
- Adverse Impact and Related Reporting
- Validation and Defensibility
Download the report today!