Are you ready for an OFCCP Compliance Evaluation?
This free webinar will provide a brief overview of the OFCCP Compliance Evaluation and the importance of being prepared. Your preparation now can help you to not be the subject of a discrimination finding or costly litigation.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
10:00 AM to 11:30 AM PST
She will cover various topics including:
- OFCCP Compliance Evaluations in 2011
- What employers need to document about the Compliance Evaluation and why
- What to review and consider prior to submitting your Affirmative Action Plans (AAP)
- What to do once AAPs are submitted
- The Affirmative Action Plan through the eyes of OFCCP
- Additional data requests from OFCCP
- Results of OFCCP’s Compliance Evaluation and resolution
- Department of Labor’s Enforcement Database (and what it means to employers!)
This webinar will be available for HRCI credits.
Don’t miss out on this valuable presentation!
This webinar is offered at no charge by
the Biddle Consulting Group Institute of Workforce Development.
Find out the how you can benefit from a BCGi membership!
(Free Standard & Premium Platinum Membership available)