For decades, employers have used pre-employment testing to determine which of their job applicants possess the skills and abilities required for success on the job. Nearly all employers understand the importance of using tests that are valid for use in the at-issue position, and insist that they are so. Strangely, physical ability testing has remained mostly unaffected by this trend. Savvy employers are beginning to ask important questions about physical ability testing.
- Why should we implement a physical ability testing program?
- What are the benefits of physical ability testing?
- What are some of the pitfalls to be avoided when implementing a physical ability testing program?
- How can I create valid physical ability tests?
- How can I validate my existing physical ability tests?
In this webinar, our featured guest is Larry Feeler, the president of WorkSTEPS, a physical ability test developer and administrator based in Austin, Texas. WorkSTEPS maintains the largest network of affiliated physical ability testing centers in the U.S. today. Larry will answer these questions and more in this most informative webinar!