Adverse Impact Toolkit - Combined Data Availability Comparison
The Adverse Impact Toolkit software program combines "multiple events" (e.g., one group's representation over several years) or multiple data sets (e.g., divisions or job groups) to investigate statistically significant underutilization. The specific tests included are:
- Homogeneity Test (two-tail): Because combining multiple events or data sets can sometimes create statistical anomalies, the homogeneity test evaluates whether the multiple events or data sets can be effectively combined for an overall analysis. Statistically significant findings indicate possible complications with combining all data into a single analysis.
- Statistical Significance Test: Estimate the statistical probability of the group's underutilization using the Generalized Binomial Test. Color warning indicators show areas of concern.
More on the AI Toolkit:
- Availability Comparison (Single Event)
- Selection Rate Comparison (Single EVent)
- Combined Data - Pass Rate Comparison (Multiple Event)
Members of BCGi - our online HR EEO training website - have a unlimited access to the online version of the AI Toolkit. Free BCGi Standard members may use the first two tools - availability comparison and selection rate comparison. BCGi Platinum members have access to the full online toolkit. [Learn more about BCGi membership benefits]
For more information about our Adverse Impact Analysis software and outsourcing services, please contact Biddle Consulting Group, Inc. at (800) 999-0438 ext. 102 or email@example.com